We are now almost half way through October and leaves on the trees are turning. The weather has changed and the evenings are shorter. Autumn is most definitely here!
So what better time to show you some of the highlights of the kids autumn-winter home collections that are now available.
Many of the colours and textures are warm, rich and soft. Making them ideal for snuggling up with on dark nights.
Clockwise the top left.
1. Nobodinoz has a new collection of eco- velvet cushions, rugs, beanbags, bunting and storage baskets. The colours are perfect for autumn with deep blues, greens, yellows and pinks.
2. uuio have introduced the circle cot. Made with clean lines and warm, sustainably produced wood. This cot is designed to be simple and long lasting. It is a lovely alternative to the traditional rectangular shaped cot.
3. We love the new collection by Ferm living. Particularly the small rattan storage baskets and lights, toffee coloured bedding and wallpaper and the little tent with embroidered creepy crawlers!
4. Autumn-winter 2019 from Oyoy brings textured corduroy beanbags with pom-poms. Playful cushions and wall hangings. Perfect finishing touches for a kids room.
5. Liewood have introduced a Dino print to their collection. Combining a mix of warm colours, it is perfect for any dinosaur lover.
6. We have always been a big fan of Mr Maria lights, and the new collection is no exception. The new ‘first lights’,include Miffy, and her friends, Boris and Snuffy. The lights are ideal for story time, however they can then be dimmed to create the perfect, soothing night light.
7. We are also loving the new wood lounger bed by Oliver Furniture. The elegant, simple bed is great for lounging through the day and sleeping at night. Perfectly suited for children or teenagers. It makes staying in over the winter months much more comfortable!
8. Last but absolutely not least. Big stuffed brings us ‘Mama’ and ‘Grandma’ whales and octopus. These brilliant toys are soft, safe and designed to withstand the toughest of play! The bigger versions also make great cushions.
Which are your favourites for adding a little touch of autumn to your child’s space?